12.2.10

My Place and Yours!

Oh we are travelling along nicely now with this meme aren’t we?! Finding our “My Place” groove! We are! Thank you all for playing! This is even earlier than usual as I’m off to bed early tonight – there are 8 garage sales on tomorrow!

Last week saw a slew of disgustingly organised handbags. Personally, I was hankering for piles upon piles of accumulated mess, some incriminating items, a kitchen sink… but most of you were proper ladies – neat & tidy with everything in it’s place. Very disappointing.

Oh I jest! You know I do! I am just jealous that not everybody ends up carting around grotty little shoes & cookie crumbs!

Since nobody who played last week actually had a smoking pistol or a fake moustache in their bag (…not that they showed us anyway…), my favourites were:

All these pretty organised little pouches, this eco-warrior survival kit, this gorgeous bag & last but not least, the bag over here that must surely be related to that magical one Mary Poppin’s totes around…!

3360129898_1a277881ee

(from)

This week’s Theme Queen? There are two! Nic & Tracey had very similar suggestions, so they get to reign together! Long live the Crafty Theme Queens!

Their theme suggestions were, respectively, “Your Kitchen Wall” and “In My Kitchen”, which I have morphed, for our meme pleasure, & in honour of tomorrow, into “Kitchen Love”.

113258480_f3500c1683_o

(from)

A broad theme, to say the least! Whatever it is you love most in or about your kitchen, we want to see it! It could be your juicer – the way it makes you delicious frothy juice first thing in the morning, your glorious new bench top, a cookbook that has seen you through many culinary trials, it could be your favourite mug or your fetchingly handy-in-the-kitchen better half…!

3542501528_c1bd4431b1_b

(from)

I will join in later in the week – my kitchen is in a state of half packed disarray!

Let’s Play!

* New players are always enthusiastically welcomed! All you need to do is take a picture of something relevant to the theme & post it on your blog! Link below by writing your name or your blog name & pasting in the link to your “Kitchen Love” post. Easy Peasy!

* Please link only when you’ve posted your “My Place..” contribution, and link to that post – not your main blog address, if you could. That would make me happy. I would smile & appreciate it very much & smile some more.

We’ll be playing all week!



19 comments:

  1. Love it!
    my kitchen is my fave room of the house, i shall have to clean and wash up before pictures, what a great way to get motivation lol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this theme and I already know what i'm going to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eight garage sales???? Ive gotta get used to getting Friday's paper. Im obviously missing out here big time! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay - thanks for picking our kitchen inspired meme Vic! Very noice. I will FOR SURE be participating but won't be back in laptop land till late Sunday, so I will post then.

    I really look forward to reading and peering into everyone's kitchens.
    :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way - your kitchen is like candy to my eyes in all ways possible. beat-eeeeeeeeeee-ful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kitchen is gorgeous Vic! After decades rattling pots and pans in kitchens large and small it's not my fave place ... but this Meme is! See you next week ... eight garage sales Ooohhh I am greener than kermit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Again, coincidence has lead me to play along. I love the images you found. I wish my kitchen were more photogenic at the moment. Ah well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. **NOT MY KITCHEN KIDS!**

    Gosh... how I wish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i can't wait to visit the other players kitchens vic. great topic. thanks so much for the honorable mention re last weeks post. i was much chuffed. have a good weekend. ease up on the garage sales, you are a machine. lucky girl to find all that fab loot

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the theme this week, cause I just love my kitchen! Can't wait to check out all the lovely goodness!
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great theme. I will definitely be joining in ... at some point. Hey thanks for the link ;) You know I was a nanny at one stage. A super-calla-fraja-listic one at that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I missed the source links under the photos to start with and was drooling over 'your' kitchen...

    Can't wait to see your actual kitchen - bet it's fab!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey I'm soooo loving that kitchen in this shot Vic! Is it yours? Everything seems to all go so well together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Vic for choosing kitchens this week - my favourite. I had to really tidy mine up before I could post, but it's finally out in blogland! Nic

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your kitchen! So many gorgeous things to admire...I'll have to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great theme Vic! Love all those kitchen pictures you've posted!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great theme! I've recently moved into my home and haven't made my kitchen my own yet so won't be posting any pictures of it but I shall be having a nosey poke at what y'all love about your kitchens : )

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello, I found your theme post over at the lovely Cthie from Melbourne Epicure.I have joined in the fun!Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat. And a biscuit. And some tea. And another biscuit.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin