Saturday (…almost…) so soon! The days are zooming by already in this teeny, tiny, month!
Last week’s theme, from the lovely Gypsy “Show us your shoes…” was a hit – everybody, it seems, has a shoe story to tell, and I loved seeing all the wonderful shoes & reading all the wonderful stories…! Thanks ever so for playing along & making it so fun; you’ve made it super hard for me to pick some favourites, they were all fantastic…! But pick I have.
If you are ready to be made ridiculously jealous by some rockin’ cowboy boots, then you best go visit Lola.
If you are more of a girlie girl, with a pretty vintage streak, this lovely lady has got you covered….
…and to see a poor, cute reindeer couple, most assuredly on their last legs, take your condolences over here…
This week’s Theme Queen is The Textured Leaf (I am so sorry lovely – I couldn’t find your name!), who wrote:
My close friend and I once went through each others handbags to see what we
carried around with us. Weve both never forgotten the hilarity and the
randomness of the conversation that ensued. Im going to suggest 'whats in your
handbag right now'?
Which makes this week’s theme, obviously “What’s In Your Bag?!”. Show us! Don’t be shy… and you KNOW you want to nose around in other people’s stuff… that’s why you’re here, surely?!
I’ll get the ball rolling with a rather frank look at what’s in my bag right now, it’s less a handbag and more a lovely tote that was a sweet gift from Sam with a dolly I bought Le Punk for her birthday….
So, we have:
- Page from the local paper with details of Saturday garage sales
- My purty Le Specs
- Map29 coin purse, customised with the Melbourne map featuring the Queen Vic markets, and the Sydney map featuring the Queen Victoria building (I won it last year from this lovely gal).
- A pen
- Gymbaroo visualisation booklet
- Punk’s shoes (She likes to put them on, but even more so she likes to throw them off the second I am distracted, so that 20 minutes or 5 shops later we have a fun shoe hunting adventure…)
- A notepad sporting some original Punky artwork – the next page has the names of a bunch of craft books on it, I went to Borders armed with a 30% off non-fiction books voucher, only to realise I could probably get them cheaper online..
- Unused Borders discount voucher
- Billabong wallet which was $2 from Le Oppy… I’m sick to death of it though & looking out for another.
Riveting stuff, no? (I did consider throwing in something for a bit of excitement and intrigue, you know, like one roller skate or a kitchen knife with a tomato sauce bloodstain…)
* Bossy stuff: Please link only when you’ve posted your My Place & Yours contribution… thank yooooooooooooou!