24.2.10

My Brain Needs Washing.

I really think it does. It’s clogged up or something – I am the queen of forgetting things… or remembering and then forgetting, several times in a row. Something needs to be done.

Lovely Lola reminded me this morn about a blog award I was given recently by this sweet gal.

sunshineblogaward

I’m not really into blog awards – they seem related somehow to chain letters – but it WAS nice to be thought of as someone who’s blog brings a little sunshine, even if it is just to Katy…!

I’m not going to pass it on to anybody in particular – but if you feel like sharing some sunshine then you go right ahead & consider yourself tagged, ‘cause each & every one of you whose blog or comments I read, make everything around here seem a little brighter… (…and I say I don’t like schmaltzy….)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's have a chat. And a biscuit. And some tea. And another biscuit.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin