Wow. I really haven’t blogged properly for a long time – it may be cliché to say – but I think I have forgotten how!
So much is different right now, yet not much has changed. My focus has shifted from opping & making “things” to the home, and to me, and I don’t know if anything I’ve been pottering about with is very blog worthy.
Things I’ve been up to lately that aren’t particularly interesting;
- Burning out two, yes two, kettles on the stove.
- Spending the day in hospital (I’m fine!), realising how lucky I am to be healthy (more or less!).
- Convincing The Boy that ‘Arnold’ really is not an option.
- Discovering which store-bought gluten free treats are tasty…. and which are absolutely not.
- Bugging The Boy into finally putting up Punkster’s indoor swing;
- Crocheting Blythe hats;
- Contemplating life here for the foreseeable future & what that means when I, really, have no friends. My social awkwardness does not help this situation, nor does the fact that in general, I tend not to like people. ;)
- Eating chocolate. Lots of chocolate.
- Being COLD.
You see what I mean? I’m hardly setting the world on fire (although that could help with my last point…) and I could go on like this… with my mundane activities & thoughts of late, but I fear it will leave you feeling a little like I am with regard to blogging, and that is ‘blah’.
I don’t know whether to force myself to get back to it – break through the pain barrier as it were – or just… not.