22.8.10

Google Analytics; Keywords.

Again I have been amusing myself with weird searches that have somehow sent peeps to my blog:

auntylover

  • aunty lover – I don’t even WANT to know what that’s about…
  • big butts aunties – Oh. So THAT’S what it’s about… *shiver*
  • i love you eunice – Well now, I’m sure Eunice loves you too, but my how I hope she’s not your Auntie….
  • lopsided cake stands – Why I never!
  • pictures of punkie flies – …are they the ones with the teeny tiny mohawks…?!

3 comments:

  1. Hilarious! I shall go check mine to see if anything is amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer, the only vaguely interesting one was "hot pants". No fair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe. I've got few funny ones before. It is always amusing. "selina's vintage knickers" was one.

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat. And a biscuit. And some tea. And another biscuit.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin