12.8.10

My Creative Space.

Wow, it’s been AGES since I’ve played along with Kirsty’sMy Creative Space’ – Apart from not blogging, Thursdays are pretty busy for us so even if I’ve been doing something creative I generally forget to post about it… am up early today though so thought I’d quickly share a couple more ‘bots that I drew last night; the ratio seems to be two robots I’m happy with to three that don’t get past a head…!

luffbot_0001

I was also eagerly perusing pretty, bright, spring-type fabrics for ages last night, I know exactly what I want to make for my winter-banishing craft swap (…join in, if you’d like!) & I’m already very excited about it. Just browsing through pictures of all the fabric that scream ‘sunshine!’ made me feel happier, even as I could hear the constant pounding of rain on the roof!

sportbot_0002

..and now I must be off, busy, busy, busy day ahead – if anybody pops by with a moment to spare who is also playing MCS, I’d love you for always if you could throw my link into the list for me (..that’s not an illegal meme practice, is it?)?! Else wise I’ll do it when I get home… there is surely a certain prestige that goes with being number 247 on the list…??

15 comments:

  1. I'm loving your robots here and the other two aswell.xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your robots! I agree a much better decorating option than Thomas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your robots Vic ~ and these two are my favourites, love the top one, these would make great t-shirts too
    ps. i popped your link on the list no.84 i think it was

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen 'bots with so much character!
    Brilliant!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the 'bots! Would be great stitching patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. uber cool bots there ms Vic! they would look very cool framed.
    did you get on the list, I scraped in at 111!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One thing is for sure..They have mucho personality..First is my favey...

    ReplyDelete
  8. The robots are great - I think the top one is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They lok great - the top one is my fav:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rain must be torture for a robot. All that pounding on the head malarkey!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Effin' brilliant! I'm on a robot love kick right now, I want a drawing of a robot by you! Please!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovin' this theme! I can't wait to see them in colour! Thanks for commenting on my blog - it was a great excuse to discover yours! I have been reading through your old posts and we are in a similar position at the moment!

    We've just clocked up 12mths since leaving the city for country life and I can REALLY relate to the piece you wrote about finding friends in a new town - especially with a little on on the way.

    I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the room for baby #2!

    ReplyDelete
  13. these robots would be perfect in so many ways (I'm liking everyone else's ideas... so won't repeat them). Definitely better than Thomas...

    ReplyDelete
  14. These robots, like the others are awesome! Love them :-)

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat. And a biscuit. And some tea. And another biscuit.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin