13.8.10

Sunspiration.

For those of you joining in with the Here Comes The Sun! Craft Swap, I thought I’d share some inspiration & springtime goodness!

I think I might assign partners on Monday, so if you’re procrastinating, you’ve still got a couple of days to decide.

It’s set to be a rainy, miserable weekend here, so I need all the fake brightness I can muster…

Some wonderful “Spring” tutorials;

Bags, ‘spring chickens’ & more via Sew! Mama! Sew!

‘Buttercup’ bag pattern, free from Made by Rae

Tattered flower embellishments from Sew 4 Home

Crochet flower necklace from Creative Yarn

Tonnes of Spring craft ideas from Country Living

Summer tweets mobile (we’ll just ignore the ‘summer’ part…) from The Red Thread

Petal Pillow via V and Co.

Crafter’s apron from The Magic Bean

Heaps of ideas from good ol’ Martha

Sunshine in fabric form;

AB-NJ-hb18tangerine-2Lawn Posies Bold - English Daisies - Olive

Birds on a wire

SH4237_Garden

DC4393_Lime

 

Proper inspiration, via;

3415148484_6bcc08699c_z_large

tumblr_l71ydwFEAp1qcm7aro1_500_large

kurinji_flowers_large

tumblr_l722e95LB51qatgoto1_500_large

I’m itching to get started myself, but I have to wait, I ordered some special fabric online & it is sure to take it’s time arriving. Hope I’ve helped a little in the inspirations stakes, have fun dreaming of the sun!

1 comment:

  1. Spring is trying really hard to chase winter away where I am. I was dived bombed by rainbow lorikeets as I stood under a flowering wattle at netball this morning. Sunnier than expected in Sydney today too. Thanks for all that inspiratioin and sunny pics, now I can't wait to get started.

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat. And a biscuit. And some tea. And another biscuit.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin