19.1.10

I guess a "congratulations" is in order....




You know, I'm glad I posted my red circle bubble bag thing on here, it really does go to show that one blogger's trash is another blogger's treasure...! I was rather surprised to find several people wanting the bag which I had cast off so unceremoniously - so much so that I went back & looked at it from several different angles, wondering if I'd overlooked some grand feature, or downplayed it's majesty...


Lucky for you Amy, I came up with nada.


Email me your address my sweet, you are now the proud recipient of my very first re-gifted gift! (That's right folks, in all my years of receiving cruddy presents, this is the first time I've actually been brave enough to offload something!)

3 comments:

  1. Good on you!
    regifting, recycling, repurposing all make the world a better place ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Amy! I love the crafting world... something that's useless for somebody will be an amazing new project for another!

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat. And a biscuit. And some tea. And another biscuit.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin