4.10.10

Free Music!

Ha! That got your attention, didn’t it? Everybody loves free stuff!

You may have heard of last.fm, it’s pretty cool, I like it, but did you know (because I didn’t) that they also have a whole heap of free mp3 dowloads?

…one of the freebies I came across last night was this one; Suprise Hotel by Fool’s Gold – not usually my style but I was bopping along almost against my will – plus I was thirsty when I looked it up on YouTube & was mesmerised by the soft drink fight! It’s a pretty cute clip – you just might want to look away when the old dudes wander past with no pants on….

3 comments:

  1. So, so pleased for the nudey old dudes heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very catchy tune. Best bit about the drink fight is that it would taste sooo much better than a plain old water fight but you would have to have a good shower after due to the stickies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Groovy music!

    The old dudes had all their 'bits' covered, so it wasn't too bad (except for one possible moment in the pool that I certainly didn't want to go back and check!!!)

    The whole clip reminded me of how much I'm looking forward to some lovely weather and getting to the beach a couple of times.

    Free music has to be good! Thanks for the link.

    Linda. xox

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat. And a biscuit. And some tea. And another biscuit.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin