So, that is (in case that graphic is too weird for you...);
- Gather up your supplies- Oranges, a bowl, a sharp knife, a tea light candle, a marker & a spoon.
- Set your orange down so you know the best angle for it to sit still & steady.
- Mark the face.
- Slice off top of orange (keep the top!) & scoop out all the pulp into the bowl.
- Carve out features with your knife, if you put the spoon back against the side you are carving you won't go through to the other side accidentally.
- WASH OFF THE GOOP! There will be much goop (why I drew the process instead of photographing it!) and you will be sticky.
- Place a tea light candle inside your wee jack & light it, place lid on carefully.
Of course I don't have to tell you not to leave these babies unattended but I will anywho... Don't leave them unattended!! If you have long burning tea candles I would recommend leaving the orange top off, I promise it'll still look cool!