1.3.11

All The Answers.

Bowie

The Boy has a running joke whenever I watch Spicks & Specks that the answer to every second question is “David Bowie”.

Bowie4

I found a white Bowie tee for $4; it would have been a bargain if I could wear it, but it was… white, & with my jolly tummy, I don’t “do” white.

$4 for something you won’t use, even though it is only $4, is not a bargain.

Bowie2

$4 for the feature panel of a one-of-a-kind cushion cover however IS a bargain.

Bowie3

Made from 2 old shirts & a bit of corduroy. The shirt back/cushion back cover is from Sew La Tea Do.

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Definately a bargain perfectly refashioned as a cushion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, awesome Vic!
    I saw Pip on the circle & thought.."i could do that!"
    now I don't know what year I'll be doing that, but i will.

    nice one!


    p.s I don't do white either

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Bowie, this is Bowie. Can you hear me Bowie?"
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that, my friend, is frickin awesome. absolutely love the idea of the shirt for the backing and love the little bowie on the back too. well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bowie's in Spaaaaace...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4zV4pJ8MwM
    I might do the same with my Bowie tank top that I'm never going to fit back into! Great project.

    And while I'm linking to Flight of the Conchords:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/riann/5402937838/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is cool Vic. What a great idea for a cushion back. No white in this house either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That’s the trend, Bowie wants to show something, Vic, your idea is great & also new one.

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat. And a biscuit. And some tea. And another biscuit.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin