1.4.11

Pants party.

I finished a whole two pairs of jumper-pants yesterday (or dacks, Bec?). I probably could have managed a couple more, but I got distracted.

Here is my lovely model, in Dr Evil mode (Can’t you see he is saying “Excellent!”?)…

drevil

…and cheeky monkey mode….

cutiepie

For peeps wondering how I made these, it was very simple – using the green woollies as a template, with one leg inside the other, I cut one leg from each sleeve, put one inside the other, right sides together & sewed the crotch seam. Then I just made a casing at the top for a drawstring – easy peasy!

9 comments:

  1. Excellent! I loved making these for Pony Girl when she was a baby.
    And that is one seriously cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Vic! Your gorgeous little guy with have very toasty legs this winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Loving that 'Excellent...' pose.

    Love some clever sewing too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant!!
    happy weekend Punky family. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute indeed! And he looks very happy in them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe, love that Dr Evil pose!
    Great dackeroos :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable. And so comfy looking. I'd love a pair myself!! How cute is he. Yes, there's a devil in there for sure... I know the look (I have two boys)!! Love, Pruxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job on the pants and how much has that boy of yours grown?? Lordy woman you give good milk!

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat. And a biscuit. And some tea. And another biscuit.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin