21.2.09

I'M GETTING AN OVERLOCKER!!!

...and I'm just a teensy bit excited about it!
We got an ALDI supermarket brochure in the mailbox today & one of next week's specials is an overlocker... for $199!!! Oh yeah baby, you're coming home with me!

Now I don't want to start the projects I was considering until I have her... last night I spent what seemed like forever cutting out these;



...I was going to sew something up tonight... but now.... maybe I'll just make the flares... The overalls are size '1/2' & may be too small, am thinking I might just add another few centimetres all the way around, just in case.

1 comment:

  1. The patterns are very groovy. I can;t wait to see how you've made them up. Yipee for the overlocker :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat. And a biscuit. And some tea. And another biscuit.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin