28.1.12

My Place And Yours: Green.

It’s meme time!

greencup

My Place And Yours is back yet again – I thought it might help with my bloggy mojo.

greenmachine

The theme is GREEN!

greenshirts

GO!

greenstool

My Place & Yours starts on Saturday but you can join in any day throughout the week, just follow these easy guidelines;

 

  • Link back here somewhere in your MPAY post so that people know where to come to join in – the more the merrier!


  •  

  • To play, take a photo or a bunch of photos of or relating to the theme & leave the link to your post in the list below. The photos can be as fancy pants & stylised as you like, or they can be quick & dirty via a phone pic – whatever you like. If you would like to write a little something, a lot of something or nothing at all, that’s cool with me too.


  •  

  • Do try to pop by & visit some of the other players & let them know what you think of their posts.


  • greenbooks

    Have fun!


    20 comments:

    1. I was just thinking about MPAY last night! Off to stalk the house for greenery. ;)

      ReplyDelete
    2. w hoo! Love it. I'm green with envy over your poof too!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Love it - must search for green around the house!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Really, you keep your cookbooks in order by colour? Wow:) Cyndy

      ReplyDelete
    5. Green....there is no other colour for me! Loving the green pouf thingo!

      ReplyDelete
    6. So glad your getting your blogging Mojo back, always look forward to checking out whats going on at your place!

      ReplyDelete
    7. YAY - meme it up Vic. I have put a few on my blog side bar that I hope to join every now and then when the time is right. I too am hoping this meme provides a little inspiration for photos to take :). ps. green is my fave colour

      ReplyDelete
    8. Love this theme...will have to take a wander around the house and see what green things jump out of me. Love the green pouffe thingy and the action shot of your little man. Happy Sunday!

      ReplyDelete
    9. Oops - not out 'of' me..he he...out 'at' me :-P

      ReplyDelete
    10. I love the green at your place!

      ReplyDelete
    11. I discovered your blog through Zaranne Handmade. This sounds like fun. I love your green mug and ottoman.

      ReplyDelete
    12. Love this meme theme!
      I'm sure there will be some green around here somewhere!
      XXJ

      ReplyDelete
    13. Lovely green bits at your house Vic. Thanks for an easy one this week, lots of green at my house.

      ReplyDelete
    14. Had to join in this week Vic, green is everywhere around here! Your green stuff looks great! Love that green foot thing, we used to have one like that when I was growing up, wish I still had it now, very chic! Julie :)

      ReplyDelete
    15. Oh, darn, I already posted today. This is awesome. Do you do it every week? I will join.

      ReplyDelete
    16. This is an awesome idea, I joined in because it looked fun...it is interesting to see what everyone else thinks of for their green theme :)

      ReplyDelete
    17. This will be easy! I love green :) and all yoru lovely green things are pretty, even that Kwaka. Off to snap some pics.

      ReplyDelete
    18. thank you vic - i do love a bit of green (and I really hope your meme can help my blogging mojo too...)

      ReplyDelete
    19. I do like this little meme Vic..thanks for hosting:)

      ReplyDelete
    20. eeeeeeeeee :D my favourite colour! got in just in the nick of time (before next week's topic is announced that is...)

      ReplyDelete

    Let's have a chat. And a biscuit. And some tea. And another biscuit.

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin