6.1.12

Fangirl Alert.

Or sadgirl alert; you decide.

hellephant

I found this in a drawer where I must have put it after it arrived; a Hellephant USB that I bought to help get April of Regretsy fame drunk in another country.

envelope1

I’m not throwing the envelope out though, because, although you might think the signature on there is unintelligible, I think it’s ‘April Winchell’, fo’sho, & I’m calling it an autograph. Sure, she “forgot” that April starts with an ‘A’ & doesn’t have two ‘L’s, & that ‘Winchell’ has an ‘i’ in it, but what do you expect from an alcoholic on too many prescription meds? I’m willing to cut her some slack.

aprill

Pretend you’re not jealous.

4 comments:

  1. How about I pretend I AM jealous lol. Whatever makes you happy dear. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do I get the feeling you're virtually patting me on the head there, H? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just confused. Who is April... and did you save her from regretsy...and how?

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat. And a biscuit. And some tea. And another biscuit.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin