24.6.11

Cool stuff for hot dogs.

Coat-Sky-Blue-500

Above: A punchy sky blue raincoat with classic mod styling to keep dry on a dismal day.

Below: Practical yet stylish, 2 in 1 harness for leisurely walks in the park & exhilarating drives along winding coastal roads…

192

Boodle-Magenta-500

Above: No self-respecting blogger’s dog could be without their very own knitted neck-warmer…

Below: …or designer fabric caplet.

il_570xN.184558863

il_570xN.227553475

Above: A luxurious snuggle-sack for a burrowing pooch.

Below: Hehehehe.

hotdog

Just some regular every-day window shopping (click pics for links). For no reason whatsoever. *whistles innocently*

8 comments:

  1. innocently whistling is giving away tooo much Ms Vic!!
    can't wait to hear more ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just what every fashionable hot dog needs!
    Yay! ...I mean...um, nothin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that capelet!!
    Have you started knitting then!?x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping this post means you are getting a doxie?!?! I love the first coat you posted. My wieners need one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah, daschunds, seriously the cutest dogs around! (I've been enjoying all your doggie posts, btw!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that capelet, but feel weird because I would want to wear it too....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh another lover of daschunds! I make gloves with daschunds embroidered on them :) They are seriously cute!

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat. And a biscuit. And some tea. And another biscuit.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin