9.5.11

Cushion Swap; Show ‘em off!

I know that a few of you have finished, perhaps even mailed off, your cushion covers already… woop woop! Here is the linky for you to blog about what you made if you’d like to share. You can show us your cushion or wait until you receive somebody else's, just remember that until it is received, who is making for who is all hush hush!

cushionswaphuge

Hopefully I’ll get my own cover made this week sometime, I can’t wait to see what everybody has done!

(Let me know if you’d like a flickr group; I tend to forget about flickr but I’ll sort it out if you would like to upload your cushiony pics up there too.)

9 comments:

  1. I am amazed that some people are finished. I am still in the 'planning' stages. I have 4 different ideas/patterns that I am toying with and can't decide which one to actually do. Knowing me I will make all 4 and then pick...

    I have locked in a full sewing day with DH for the weekend so I hope to get it finished then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is sent, not surprisingly as I am currently residing in cushion land building my cushion empire...Baahahahrrhahaaarrr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine is still a work in progress, but will be sent end of this week/early next week :)
    Looking forward to seeing everyone's creative interpretation with this swap.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting Vic, it's been fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I'm so disappointed that I missed out on this swap, but look forward to seeing what everyone made.

    Fab idea,

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I'm so disappointed that I missed out on this swap, but look forward to seeing what everyone made.

    Fab idea,

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vic, thanks so much for organising this swap. I've loved seeing all the work and 'meeting' some new people. Fab.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh crap I did not take a photo to post up about the cover i made i just completed and express posted it I hope my swap partner likes it and I am eagerly awaiting mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. can't believe i missed the cushion swap!! will be looking our for the next swap! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat. And a biscuit. And some tea. And another biscuit.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin