20.3.09

Private blog post, number 1!!

Right!

Now I truely will be writing just for The Punk, and just for me. I've made the blog private so that only me, myself & I can read it... why I didn't think of it before I don't know.

This way the pressure is still off with regard to how often & what I post, but I still CAN post if I feel the urge.

I like it.

News for today - cooking exploits - made sushi for the very first time. Looked terrible but tasted OK. Punky liked it which was the main thing, she's not had sushi since we moved here whereas she used to have it atleast once a week. She was unsure for a second (I don't blame her...) but then chowed down & got rice, tuna & seaweed everywhere. She still has rice in her hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's have a chat. And a biscuit. And some tea. And another biscuit.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin