1.6.12

Oh hai.

It seems I have forgotten how to put a post together. 

Blogger is all different & I am confused... but anywho, I just remembered that I may have said I'd let y'all know when I got around to making a facebook page for Geek Amour, I did & I will be giving away some cards when it gets to 100 likes! Come on over & say hi. 

 

 I bet you didn't think this no bloggy business would last, did you?! Hope everyone I don't see around Instagram & facebook & etsy & (very occasionally now) twitter is well, miss you guys but not the blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Ha!! I knew you couldn't resist one more post!! I am hopeless on FB but i will try to remember to "like" you! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Let's have a chat. And a biscuit. And some tea. And another biscuit.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin